The information contained herein has been compiled and customized specifically for this website pursuant to the Regulation EU 2016/679 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files (not necessarily stored within the computer) sent by a server to a client, therefore by a website to a visitor, and subsequently sent back to the server. Each time a user returns to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this text file to the website’s server. In general, cookies are used to improve website functions and the user’s browsing experience, for example through automatic authentication and by storing preferences such as language, text size and type, location, and other information for statistical purposes.
If you share your computer with others, it is advisable to always cancel your browsing history every time you close your browser. This will increase your security by removing sensitive data at the end of your browsing session.
What type of cookies does this website use?
– Technical: We only use anonymous technical cookies that are essential to enable proper website functioning, session management, and internal system features.
– Analytical: We use third-party cookies (Google) to analyze visitor behaviors for statistical purposes. This activity is completely anonymous, and helps us to continuously improve our website and offer users the best browsing experience possible.
How to manage/block cookies on your computer
Cookies can be canceled or modified directly from the user’s browser. Users have full control over cookies and their use. However, please remember that disabling cookies may compromise the correct functionality and use of the website.
For information on cookie management, please refer to the support pages of the most popular browsers:
– Managing cookies – Chrome
– Managing cookies – Firefox
– Managing cookies – Safari
– Managing cookies – Internet Explorer